This is going to be a problem. I’m in love with natural products already! This is bad! I’m already on a makeup budget but now I have to create a hair budget. Or else I will lose it all Queens ;).
This is a mini haul of natural hair products I picked up to help with my beginning journey. I’m still in the very early stages of transitioning and actually getting to know my hair so I mean, it’s only right I go through a couple products. I’m learning my hair right? That’s my reasoning and I’m sticking to it! I actually did good though because I only bought what I actually needed and I am happy! I didn’t even leave with that sad “Yup, did it again feeling.” I love non guilty product indulging!!
My goodies, my goodies, my goodies:
1. Tresemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Shampoo (Low Sulfates) with Coconut Oil and Jojoba Extract. I was looking for a mild shampoo and I’ve heard good things about the Tresemme Naturals line. Most people speak about their Nourishing Moisture products but I wanted to give this a try. It says it helps with frizz…and I need help with frizz!
2. Tresemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner with Coconut Oil and Jojoba Extract. I needed a conditioner other than my deep conditioner. I thought about the Aussie Moist but decided to go with this…it was on sale if I bought the shampoo and I did.
3. Jamaican Black Castor OIl. Don’t really know what I’m going to do with this. I don’t really have any intentions on using it right now. I’ve heard nothing but good things about it though since transitioning and before! I’ve seen a lot of my favorite bloggers using it for some type of challenge. I’ll do more research and see how I want to incorporate this.
4. Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream. I had the Motions Define My Curl Cream but I didn’t like it. Okay I can’t say that because I only used it once but I just did not like the consistency. It was a cream but was wasn’t creamy. I like my other Cantu products and the reviews on this were awesome so we’ll see!
5. Eco Styler Gel. Everyone needs a styling gel. I like it! Pretty much cut and dry for me there.
6. African Royale Hot Six Oil. I used to use this oil a few years ago when I was relaxed. I loved it. Don’t know what made me stop using it but I was not feeling my Olive Oil that I had. I have straight EVOO but I wanted some kind of oil blend and so I got this again. Still love it!
I have tried some of these, but I’ll have reviews coming in the future. I want to really get a feel of how I like the product.
I LOVE HAULS!!!
This Brown Queen