It’s August! Where has the summer gone? I’m so confused. Like seriously legitimately confused. Just yesterday I was looking for camps to enroll my boys in so they wouldn’t drive me crazy all summer and now I’m looking for back to school items. I need 2013 to pump the breaks. Just for a minute! BUT, the great thing about a new month means…I can go shopping again. Time to feed my addicition! Here’s what I’m looking to get this month. We’ll see how well I stick to it this time around 😉
1. Maybelline Fit Me Stick Foundation : I’m a little late jumping on this train as most of my favorite bloggers talked about this being perfect for summer time weeks ago. I was super hesitant but I’m finally ready to give it a shot. Hoping I like it. You can never have too many great foundations! 😉
2. Milani EASYBROW Automatic Pencil: I’m always looking for a new brow pencil. I don’t know why. Just always on the search. Been eyeing this for awhile so we’ll see how it goes.
3. Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask: When it comes to skincare I’m really basic. I don’t like to do too much. I’ve been looking for a good mask though when I need that extra boost and I’ve heard a lot of positive reviews on this product.
4. Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion: I am just literally head over heels in love with this scent. That’s just what it is and I don’t care!
5. Make Up Brushes: In the market for some new brushes. Looking specifically for a new blending and a pencil brush. I’ve been eyeing Sedona Lace as well as a Sonia Kashuk. We shall see what I come up with.
6. Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo, Restorative Conditioner, & Extra Moisture Transitioning Milk: Still trying to figure out this whole transition thing. Doing great but looking for new products. Excited to finally try this line.
That’s it! Last month I went crazy so I’m keeping it short this month. What about you queens? Anything you’re excited to buy?
Peace, Love & Blessings
Founder & Editor of This Brown Queen