Queens! I’ve seriously seriously missed you. Can you believe the insanity that is me not posting since August 1st?! I can’t. I could go into the long drawn out craziness that caused such a long absence but the short version is I got sick. Like really sick. Nothing too crazy but definitely a rough couple of weeks while I tried to get better. Which as a mother, when you’re sick it’s just like another day to them so my recovery was anything but quick and sweet. I’m so glad to finally be feeling like myself again and to be back here! Right in time for the changing seasons, trends, and my favorite time of the year!
What better way to jump back into things than a beauty wish list post. I haven’t been wearing makeup or even shopping these past few weeks so my hands are just itching to get to work and my vanity is calling for new products. I’m excited to get back in the swing of things and go on a much needed beauty shopping trip! Haul post maybe??
1. Literally drooling over the NARS Audacious Lipsticks. Fall is coming and I’m so ready for dark lips. I’m crushing hard over Charlotte and Liv. I need them in my life!
2. Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo and Treatment Masque. You already know I have an obsession with this brand, so when I heard they were coming out with a JBCO line, I was like ahhhh! I’ve posted about JBCO and how it brought my edges back to life after the birth of my son. I’m here for it and I’ve been on the hunt for a good shampoo so this is right on time.
3. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream. Got a sample of this randomly and really liked it! Perfume is always hard for me, never know what I like so when I find something I do I need it! Oh and that packaging *swoons*.
4. Real Techniques Brushes. Am I late to the party? *shrugs* I’ve been eyeing these brushes for awhile and after seeing them EVERYWHERE, I mean seriously y’all beauty bloggers leave me no choice.
5. NYX Simply Vamp Lip Creams. My beloved NYX. I first came across the Simply Pink lip creams and wasn’t overly excited about them. The formula sounded interesting enough but, meh. THEN I saw the Simply Vamp line on the website…give them to me. All of them.
I’m sooo ready for fall beauty. Especially dark lips because, I mean…it’s dark lips! Omg…I need to do a Fall lipstick post. I’m on it!
Stay blessed beautiful!