Happy Friday Queens! I’m so excited about today’s Fab Friday post! If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you’ll see I posted this new lip last weekend. I got inspired while surfing YouTube and decided to do a full beat. Le sigh, it’s been so long since I did a full face. I almost forgot how good it feels! I contoured (I never contour) and even broke out some lashes (I hate lashes) so you know it was real. Keeping on trend for fall and This Brown Queen, I decided to go with purple lips. I mean I DID say I was going to be the Queen of Purple this fall ;). I also decided to feature my new Maybelline Limited Edition Eyeshadow Quad in Autumn Dream.
A little more detailed than I usually do but I want my Queens to know how to do this look!
2. Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Cappuccino
3. Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me in 30 for under eye
4. Set with L’Oreal True Match Pressed Powder in Nut Brown
5. Lightly brush all over face with dark brown in the Elf Turks & Caicos Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
6. Wet N Wild Berry Shimmer Blush on apples
7. Used the darkest brown in my Elf Concealer Palette in Dark to contour
1. Prime with Elf Eyeshadow Primer
2. Apply NYX Concealer in a Jar in Tan all over lid
3. Using the Maybelline Autumn Dream quad apply the purple shade all over lid
4. Apply the green color in outer V and crease
5. Use a neutral color to transition. For me a use a warm brown from a BH Cosmetics palette
6. Milani Brow Kit in Medium Hi-Lite color to highlight
7. Using the dark blue, smudge along lower lash line 3/4 of the way
8. Use the bright color in tear duct and the remaining 1/4 lower lash line
1. Prime with a lip primer. I use my same Elf Eye Primer.
2. Line and fill in with NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Purple Velvet.
3. Lightly blot Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Midnight Plum on top
Peace, Love, & Blessings